A facial oil with Indian and western herbs - an East meets West if you will. In a base of warming organic sesame seed oil, the herbal ingredients were chose based on extensive research to nourish mature, dry skin prone to hyperpigmentation. It can also be used under the eyes to encourage under eye circulation. The oil is handmade using traditional Ayurvedic methods.
- Protection against photo damage (anti-oxidant)
- Helps dry skin
- Contains ten herbs renowned in Ayurveda and traditional herbalism to help with pigmentation and aging skin
- No preservatives
- All natural, botanical formulation
- Recyclable glass packaging
How to use:
Cleanse face before using. Apply a few drops on your palm and massage gently on slightly damp face. Can be used morning and night.
- When pairing with a moisturizer, the oil needs to be applied first. When pairing with Saroya 20% C serum, the oil goes after the vitamin C serum.
Ingredients: Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, extracts of Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, santalum album (sandalwood) bark, rubia cordifolia (Manjishtha root), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Quercus alba (white oak bark), magnolia grandiflora flower, Punica granatum (pomegranate) peel, rosa hybrid fruit, citrus (orange) peel, curcuma aromatica (wild turmeric), rose absolute.